Exclusive Yachts Participating in Naples Docktail Party
Coming up on October 13-15 in Naples Florida, the Marine Industries Association of Collier County (MIACC) Docktail Party is the preview to the busy winter season. Meet us there!
Come kick off the season with us at the Naples City Dock, October 13-15th. The Docktail Party is a free event that marks the start of the boating season in Southwest Florida. Check out all the new yachts on the market in Naples.
This three-day event showcases vessels ranging in length from 30 feet to more than 70 feet, plus the latest in boating accessories and gadgets. The show also features marinas, boat dealers, and other marine-related businesses, such as our yachting membership club, Exclusive Yachts.
The yachting extravaganza begins on Friday evening October 13 from 5pm to 8pm and runs through Sunday afternoon. It’s open to the public and promises something for everyone.
We invite you to come meet our team, learn about our Naples-based fleet, and find out how you can access global yachting experiences with an Exclusive Yachts membership. If anything, you can pick up one of our Exclusive Yachts branded hats—they were all the rage at our parties and member events this summer!
- Friday, October 13, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, October 14, 10:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday, October 15, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Naples City Dock 880 12th Avenue South, Naples FL 34102
- Parking Information Uber or Lyft is recommended
- City Parking Garages: 400 8th Street South | 801 6th Avenue South
- Parking Lots: 8th Avenue South and 8th Street South | The Landings Park
- Perimeter Parking: Cambier Park, and Broad Ave | Alley parking behind 5th Avenue South to the north and south